By making a Booking to stay you agree to accept the following Booking Terms.
Bookings are made when we or our Agent have confirmed your reservation and received an agreed payment. Payment must be by an accepted and valid credit or debit card; or by agreement: cheque, cash or bank transfer.
The price includes heating, water, welcome pack and logs for the fire but may be subject to additional charges in the event of breaches of these Booking Terms.
In the rare case that due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot deliver your requested accommodation, you will be offered a full refund and this shall be the limit of our liability
Arrival and departure
Check-in/ Out as specified per property. Check-in times outside of those specified must be agreed with us prior to arrival and cannot be guaranteed. Later check-outs are at our discretions.
If you book direct with us and cancel or amend your confirmed booking within 10 weeks of your stay with us we will normally charge for any losses arising from the cancellation; if you cancel your booking before 10 weeks we will refund your payment less any costs involved or we will hold your payment against a future booking that calendar year. Bookings through our Agent will be subject to their cancellation conditions.
To amend or cancel your Booking, call us on 01803 606938.
The total price quoted for the Booking is payable and will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of an internet or phone booking.
Conditions of stay
We have standard rules to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of our guests.
• There is STRICTLY no smoking while inside the cottage at any time. We will terminate your booking without notice and without being liable for any refund or compensation and we will charge a special cleaning surcharge of £100 if you smoke while you are anywhere inside the cottage or there is a smell of smoke inside the cottage on your departure.
• We accept one clean, small well behaved dog subject to our Dog Rules in Mallock Cottage and Magnolia 1 only.
• Children must be 10 or over, well behaved and supervised at all times and are accepted in Mallock Cottage only.
• The quiet and peaceful ambiance of our property is very important to us and our neighbours and therefore guests will not make any unreasonable noise in particular between 22.00 and 08.00
• The cottage must be left reasonably clean and tidy. Any requirement for additional and deemed unreasonable cleaning will be charged extra.
• Any breakages will be charged at cost.
• There is parking for a maximum of 2 cars parked considerately and in tandem for Mallock Cottage and one car each for Magnolia House 1&2, no commercial or camper vans are allowed unless by prior agreement.
Our right to terminate your stay
We reserve the right to terminate your Booking without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in what we consider as unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to us or other guests or you breach any conditions of stay.
�� Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability to you is limited to the price of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
• We do not accept liability for any accident or loss from your car while on our premises, or the loss of valuables while left in the cottage.
• We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control.
• You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss. For clarification this includes damage other than normal wear and tear and includes damage to mattresses and any extra cleaning due to failure to comply with the Booking Terms.
• In the event that we need to close the cottage for whatever reason prior to your arrival we will refund any booking charges in full and help you find alternative accommodation of a similar standard. We will not be liable for any additional costs whatsoever arising from this action.